No investment is more valuable—or timely—than an investment in improving one person's life.
One person at a time, changing for the better,
can set in motion a movement to change the world.
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
As a supporter of Colorado Discover Ability, you enable us to carry on and expand our work of providing opportunities for self-exploration, building self-confidence, and increasing leisure independence for people with physical and intellectual disabilities. Your support also enables us to advocate for the equal access to the outdoors and sports.
All our programs are made possible through the generosity of individuals, businesses and foundations who donate gifts of time, money and services. As a very efficient volunteer organization, we manage to stretch your gift many times over and work hard at being good stewards of your gifts that make our work possible.
Please help us purchase the following items:
- 12 Lightweight, Mesh Camping Chairs:
- 16 Sleeping Mats
- Choice 1: Paco Pads from NRS
- Choice 2: Therm-a-Rest BaseCamp Sleeping Pad - Regular from REI
- Jon-ny Partner Toilet from Partner Steel
- 10 Outfitter Dry Bags (3.8) from NRS
- 8 Whitewater Helmets, Pro-Tec Ace Water Rental Helmet (item #2036) from NRS (1-800-243-1677)
- 18-foot Self Bailing Raft, Frame, Oars from Hyside (1-800-868-5987) or NRS (1-800-243-1677)
- 14- or 16-foot Self Bailing Raft with Thwarts from Hyside (1-800-868-5987) or NRS (1-800-243-1677)
Colorado Discover Ability (CDA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Tax-Exempt Number: 84-1569050
I am ready to assist! How can I help?Please contact one of the following individuals:
- Martin Wiesiolek, Volunteer Board Member, phone: 970-254-0404, (e-mail from Contact Us page)
- Jeremy Steinhauer, Program Manager, phone: 970-778-5766, (e-mail from Contact Us page)
Interested in General Support of Colorado Discover Ability?
Dan Slater, CDA Volunteer
A Donation of Cash
Cash contributions immediately benefit Colorado Discover Ability and provide tax benefits to donors who itemize deductions.
|Donate Now »|