Cause is no longer just about driving short-term sales, but also creating trusted and lasting relationships with diverse stakeholders. Companies increasingly recognize how societal needs and business growth are intrinsically linked.
Cause is evolving to new models of social engagement and global citizenship as companies become drivers of change.
The message may be temporary, but the impressions are lasting. Whether on our posters, web site, jackets, banners, or our vans - your company is certainly not choosing typical cause-related communications channels, which, of course, is precisely why the impressions are so memorable.
Support social issues as a way to demonstrate your values and responsible practices in action. As business is accountable to a variety of stakeholders within a highly transparent society, aligning with a cause has become an important and visible part of a company's corporate responsibility efforts.
Colorado Discover Ability has been featured many times in TV news, prime-time TV editorials, newspapers, magazines, radio stations, seminars and conferences.
What Can You Sponsor?
We will work with you to identify objectives and marketing opportunities that reach beyond the activity, event or material sponsorship.
- Adaptive Snowsports at Powderhorn Resort, the only adaptive snowsports program at Powderhorn Resort in western Colorado
- Bike Nights in Grand Junction, the only adaptive biking program in western Colorado
- Team Powderhorn Adaptive Racing in Colorado and (hopefully) World Games, one of the largest teams in the state
- River Rafting and Kayaking in Colorado, Utah and Arizona, from flat-water floats to multi-day whitewater adventures
- Camp Freedom in western Colorado, a multi-day camp for children with physical and intellectual disabilities
- Day Camp, the only program in western Colorado with weekly activities for children and adults with disabilities
- Fitness Team, the only fitness program in western Colorado with weekly workout sessions for children and adults with disabilities
- Wine Among The Vines, an annual fundraiser
- Chefs' Dinner, an annual fundraiser
- Ski Challenge, an annual ski and snowboard race at Powderhorn Resort
- Wounded Warrior Project whitewater river trips, river adventures for our wounded veterans
- "Experience Winning" ski and snowboard competition meet for athletes with intellectual disabilities (under development)
- Vans, trailers
- Storage warehouse
- Adaptive ski and snowboarding gear
- Ski and Snowboard Uniforms
- Adaptive Ski & Snowboard School uniforms for volunteer instructors
- Team Powderhorn athlete uniforms and race suits
- A specific individual who needs financial help to participate in recreational and therapeutic outdoor activities
- Scholarships awarded to program participants
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Dan Slater, CDA Board Volunteer